Speedway Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Two-Piece Main
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 3.480" Stroke, 350 mains Main Journal Style
- New high tech, fatigue resistant 80-60-06 cast steel crank with near forged endurance
- Fits 1968 to 1985 350 engines with a two-piece rear main seal
- All journals are ground and polished to exact tolerances
- Superior quality stock replacement crank at terrific value
- IMCA approved for Hobby Stock, Northern, and Southern Sport Mod (Drilled only on the first rod throw)
New, hi-tech fatigue resistant 80-60-06 cast steel crank with near forged steel endurance. All journals are ground and polished to exacting tolerances. Superior quality stock replacement crank at a value price.
- IMCA southern sport mod legal (Drilled only on the first rod throw)
- Angle oil shot holes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.