Speedway 52-1/2 Inch 1310-Series Drive Shaft & U-Joints Kit
2.50" Overall Diameter, Steel, 1310 U-joint Transmission Joint Style
- Complete your driveline with our 52.5" drive shaft and U-joint kit
- This kit includes a Speedway 52.5" Center to Center Drive Shaft and two 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joints
- The driveshaft is forged from durable lightweight steel with a 2.5" outside diameter that fits most Hobby Stocks, Factory Stocks, and Stock Cars
- Our U-Joints are high quality, heat treated steel forged replacements that measure 1-1/16" x 3-7/32" x 1-1/16" x 3-7/32" with outside retaining clips
- Driveshafts are not dynamically balanced, we recommend dynamically balancing the driveshaft prior to installation
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
(2) Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joint
(1) Speedway 1310-Series Steel Drive Shaft
Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-Joint
High quality, heat treated forged steel replacement U-joints. Comes with outside retaining clips and can be greased.
- Yoke U-Joint Series: 1310
- Yoke Width: 3-7/32"
- MFG. Part #: 91048315
- Cap Diameter A: 1.062"
- Cap Diameter B: 1.062"
- Width A: 3.219"
- Width B: 3.219"
Speedway 1310-Series Steel Drive Shaft
Lightweight steel driveshaft lengths measured from center of U-joint to center of U-joint. Drive shafts are not dynamically balanced. We recommend dynamically balancing the driveshaft prior to installation. Several lengths are available.
- Overall Length: 52.50"
- Tube O.D.: 2.50"
- Weight: 12.20 lbs.
- Material Type: Steel
- Finish: Painted
- Color: White
- Yoke U-Joint Series: 1310
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway 1310 Series Chevy to Chevy U-JointPart # 91048315Qty x 2
Stock Car Racing Steel Driveshaft, 2.5 Inch OD, 52.5 Inch LongPart # 91048309Qty x 1
More Like This
Lightweight Steel Racing Driveshafts, 2 Inch OD
Stock Car Racing Steel Driveshaft, 2.5 Inch OD, 52.5 Inch Long
IMCA Modified Racing Steel Driveshaft and U-Joint Kit
Fast Shafts 2-1/2 Inch Stock Car Driveshaft
Fast Shafts Steel Drive Shaft
Fast Shafts 2 Inch OD Steel Drive Shaft, w/Slip Yoke
Fast Shafts Chromoly Drive Shaft
QA1 JJ-11238 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 34.5 Inch
QA1 JJ-11233 Dirt Late Model Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 38 In, No Yoke
QA1 JJ-11264 2-1/4 In Dirt LM Carbon Fiber Driveshaft, 37.5 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
In this tech article, we show you how to measure the working angles on your drive shaft to ensure long life out of your U-joints.
Dalton discusses a few great safety features that we offer for our customers here at Speedway Motors . We have what you need to remain safe in your race car.