Speedway 1957-95 Small Block Chevy Eliminator +Plus Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Natural
The Speedway Motors Eliminator Manifold has all the same great features as the Qualifier Manifolds, but with the addition of an open space underneath the plenum chamber. The gap underneath allows for a cooler air charge coming into the motor that results in a jump in performance and power. This style of intake manifold has become very popular over the years, as they are a proven design that puts the power to the ground! The Eliminator series is set up to run a standard square bore carb, as well as featuring nitrous bosses, four corner water ports and dual distributor tie downs. When looking for additional power, without sacrificing the streetability of your ride, look no further than the Eliminator Manifolds from Speedway Motors!
- Dual-plane, 180° design provides good throttle response and low-speed torque
- High-rise plenum improves approach angle into the heads, increasing top end without sacrificing bottom end
- Open gap design keeps air/fuel charge cool, eliminates exhaust crossover plenum heat box
- Partially machined plenum divider wall improves top end power by allowing both cylinder banks to draw from all 4 barrels of the carburetor
- 1500-6500 RPM power band, with comparable horsepower to a single plane intake in that range (with significantly more torque)
- 5.160" x 5.625" "square bore" flange works with typical Holley 4150/4160 and Edelbrock Performer-style carbs
- Textured plenum floor keeps fuel droplets in suspension during the transition into runners, improving mixture quality
- 4-corner 1/2"-14 NPT coolant ports for flexibility in mounting temp senders or racing-style rear coolant hoses to prevent hot spots
- Features 3/8"-18 NPT vacuum port, standard 5/16"-18 NPT carburetor mounting holes, and 3/8"-16 NPT distributor clamp mounting holes
- Dual distributor hold-downs make it easy to adjust timing from either side of the engine
Fits 1955-86 SBC engines and will also work with later 1987-95 SBC cylinder heads using the supplied adapter bushings for the center 4 mounting holes (which are drilled at a different angle on those heads).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
Edelbrock 75013 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Speedmaster 1-147-007 SBC 350 MidRise Air Intake Manifold, Satin
Speedway 1957-95 SBC Holeshot Dual Plane Intake Manifold,Polished
Speedway 1957-95 SBC Shootout High Rise Intake Manifold, Satin
Speedway 1957-95 SBC Shootout High Rise Intake Manifold, Polished
Speedway SBC Vortec Holeshot Dual Plane Intake Manifold, Polished
Speedway 1957-86 Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifolds
Speedway 1957-86 SBC Hi-Rise Intake Manifold w/ Gaskets, Hardware
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.