Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Deluxe kingpins feature modern needle bearing inserts that replace the standard brass bushings
- Deluxe kingpins are ideal for use on heavier street rods that require superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item DetailsIncludes forged spindles with deluxe kingpin kit.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
More Like This
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Wilwood 831-14201 ProSpindles, 1963-70 GM C10/C15
Wilwood 831-14202 ProSpindles, 1971-1987 GM C10/C15
IMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles
Track-T Chevy Spindle & Brake Bracket Kits
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Western Chassis 1982-2004 Chevy S-10 Pickup 2 Inch Drop Spindles
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
1932 Lo-Boy Roadster Spindle Kit
1973-77 Intermediate GM Spindle, Left
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.