Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Universal Fit, Chevy/GM Custom Spindle Style, Stock Height Spindle Drop, Disc Brake System Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Deluxe kingpins feature modern needle bearing inserts that replace the standard brass bushings
- Deluxe kingpins are ideal for use on heavier street rods that require superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item DetailsIncludes forged spindles with deluxe kingpin kit.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
More Like This
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
1964-74 GM Car OEM Style Disc Brake Spindles
1955-57 Chevy Dropped Spindle Kit for GM Midsize Calipers
1955-57 Chevy 2" Drop Spindles, Aftermarket Disc Brake Conversion Kit
1964-72 GM A-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1967-1969 Camaro GM F-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1962-1974 Mopar B & E-Body Spindles
Q & A
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.