Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Universal Fit, Left and Right Position, Chevy/GM Custom Spindle Style, Disc Brake System Type
- These modified spindles with deluxe king pins are specifically designed to fit the 1949-54 Chevy car
- They are made to directly mount on Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- The kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Features modern needle bearing inserts that replace the standard brass bushings
- Ideal for use on heavier street rods that require superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Deluxe kingpins feature modern needle bearing inserts that replace the standard brass bushings
- Deluxe kingpins are ideal for use on heavier street rods that require superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item DetailsIncludes forged spindles with deluxe kingpin kit.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.