Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Universal Fit, Chevy/GM Custom Spindle Style, Stock Height Spindle Drop, Disc Brake System Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Deluxe kingpins feature modern needle bearing inserts that replace the standard brass bushings
- Deluxe kingpins are ideal for use on heavier street rods that require superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item DetailsIncludes forged spindles with deluxe kingpin kit.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
More Like This
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Milled Forged Spindles
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.