Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Universal Fit, Chevy/GM Custom Spindle Style, Stock Height Spindle Drop, Disc Brake System Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GMs
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
- Includes many features not found on GMs original design
- Forged steel (not cast) reproduction spindles
- Kit includes pair of new spindles with new kingpins fit to spindle
- Spindle nuts NOT included (sold separately)
Item Details'Includes forged spindles with kingpins fit to spindles.
- These spindles are designed after the 1949-1954 Chevy passenger car spindles. Pick-up spindles are a square design.
- Chevy spindles are specifically designed for use on tube axles. A shorter, thicker axle stub makes this a slightly stronger spindle ideal for use with heavier street rods. Spindles require no machine work to accept modern Speedway Motors disc brakes.
- Steering arms may be mounted to the top or bottom of the spindle, making it a good choice for Gasser-style straight axle setups.
More Like This
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Wilwood 830-10832 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, Stock Height
Wilwood 830-9807 WWE Pro Spindle, 74-80 Pinto/Must II, w/ 2 Inch Drop
1964-72 GM A-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1967-1969 Camaro GM F-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Dive into some of the history and unique differences between Ford and Chevy spindles for a solid front axles and what will perform best on your hot rod.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.