Small Block Ford 289-351W Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3 Inch Collector
Universal Fit, Roadster Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Steel, Natural, Weld-Up
- This header kit is specially designed for the small Block Ford 289-351 Windsor motor
- Includes 18-gauge mild steel 1-5/8" mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Kit will work for many racing and rodding applications
- It includes everything you need to assemble a pair of high-quality headers
- Engineered for the seasoned, hands-on enthusiast, weld up headers will require some cutting, fitting and welding
Save money by welding and assembling your own headers! This S/B Ford header kit will work for many racing and rodding applications. It includes everything you need to assemble a pair of high-quality headers. Fits 289, 302, 351W small block Ford. Works with standard or GT40 heads.
Designed for the seasoned, hands-on enthusiast, weld up headers will require some cutting, fitting and welding.
- (8) 18-gauge mild steel 1-5/8" mandrel-bent primary tubes
- (2) Pre-formed 3" diameter collectors
- (2) Extra-thick standard-port 5/16" flanges
- (2) Gaskets
- (16) Header bolts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.