Small Block Ford 289-351W Flexplate
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, 157 Tooth Count
- Flexplate is designed to fit the 289-351 Windsor Small Block Ford engine
- It is fully balanced and checked for runout
- Features a lightweight design for rapid engine response
- Constructed from a high tensile strength steel and is .035" thicker than stock pieces
- These 175 tooth flexplates are fully SFI compliant
Here are some strong, affordable flexplates for you guys running 289/302/351W small block Ford engines. Built from high-tensile chromoly steel, these flexplates are SFI approved and .035" thicker than stock pieces.
Double welded ring gears will withstand the torque generated from high-stall converters, while the lightweight design promotes rapid engine response. The 157-tooth flywheels are available in 28 or 50 oz.
- SFI approved
- Direct bolt-on component
- Balanced and checked for runout
- Lightweight design for rapid engine response
- Constructed from a high tensile strength steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1982-95 Ford 302, 164 Tooth Flexplate
Performance Automatic PA26467 SBF 164 Tooth Flexplate, SFI 29.1, 28 oz
Performance Automatic PA26468 SBF 164 Tooth Flexplate, SFI 29.1, 50 oz
Quick Time RM-950 Lightweight Flexplate, Small Block Ford, 164 Tooth
Quick Time RM-954 OEM Replacement Flexplate 153 Tooth, SBF 302/351
Quick Time RM-953 OEM Replacement Flexplate 157 Tooth, SBF 302/351
Performance Automatic PA26466 SBF 164 Tooth Flexplate, SFI 29.1
Hays 12-030 164 Tooth External Balanced Flexplate, 1968-1980 SBF V8
Quick Time RM-955 OEM Replacement Flexplate 164 Tooth, SBF 302/351
Quick Time RM-855 Flexplate, Ford, 164 Tooth, Mod Construction Racing
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Brinn Clutch Rebuild Instructions