Slam Specialties SS-7 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 7 Inch Dia
Universal Fit, 7.00" Outside Diameter, 12" Extended Length, 2.7" Compressed Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Slam Specialties has done it again! This SS-7 Air Spring is a remarkable 40% lighter than the RE series and features integrated bump stops for strength and durability. Air spring collapses to 2.7 inches and extends to 12 inches. Non-ballooning design. Ideal for Full size truck front suspension, and link mounted bags for rear suspension. SS-7 air spring has a 250psi rating, and has an additional 1 inch more stroke than the RE series! Slam Specialties air springs are the perfect addition to your custom suspension, for a quality ride you will be sure to enjoy.
- 250psi Pressure rating
- 7" diameter
- Collapses to 2.7"
- Extends to 12"
- Integrated Bump Stops for Strength and Durability
- Non-Ballooning Design
- 6061-T6 Custom CNC aluminum inserts and port meet and exceed thread strength of the RE series
- (1) 1/2" NPT Port
- (2) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Top Plate
- (3) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Bottom Plate
- Force to Collapse to 2.7": 50 lbs
- Ideal for 1956-'70 Cadillac, 1961-'69 Lincoln Continental, 1960-2012 GM Trucks and full size truck front suspension, and link mounted bags for rear suspension
More Like This
Slam Specialties SS-6 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 6 Inch Dia
Slam Specialties SS-5 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 5-1/2 Inch Dia
Slam Specialties SS-8 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 8 Inch Dia
RideTech 90002018 91mm Staight Sleeve Air Spring
RideTech 90002107 F2107 3500 Lb. 1T Sleeve Airspring
RideTech 90006873 F6873 224C W/ One 1/4" Port
RideTech 90009000 F9000 1500 Lb.Tapered Rear Airspring
RideTech 90009002 F9002 1500 Lb.Tapered Rear Airspring
RideTech 90006781 Mustang II Suspension Air Spring Air Bag
RideTech 90007012 F7012 Rolling Sleeve Airspring
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.