Slam Specialties SS-7 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 7 Inch Dia
Universal Fit, 7.00" Outside Diameter, 12" Extended Length, 2.7" Compressed Length
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Slam Specialties has done it again! This SS-7 Air Spring is a remarkable 40% lighter than the RE series and features integrated bump stops for strength and durability. Air spring collapses to 2.7 inches and extends to 12 inches. Non-ballooning design. Ideal for Full size truck front suspension, and link mounted bags for rear suspension. SS-7 air spring has a 250psi rating, and has an additional 1 inch more stroke than the RE series! Slam Specialties air springs are the perfect addition to your custom suspension, for a quality ride you will be sure to enjoy.
- 250psi Pressure rating
- 7" diameter
- Collapses to 2.7"
- Extends to 12"
- Integrated Bump Stops for Strength and Durability
- Non-Ballooning Design
- 6061-T6 Custom CNC aluminum inserts and port meet and exceed thread strength of the RE series
- (1) 1/2" NPT Port
- (2) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Top Plate
- (3) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Bottom Plate
- Force to Collapse to 2.7": 50 lbs
- Ideal for 1956-'70 Cadillac, 1961-'69 Lincoln Continental, 1960-2012 GM Trucks and full size truck front suspension, and link mounted bags for rear suspension
More Like This
Slam Specialties SS-5 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 5-1/2 Inch Dia
Slam Specialties SS-8 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 8 Inch Dia
Slam Specialties SS-6 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 6 Inch Dia
RideTech 90007012 F7012 Rolling Sleeve Airspring
RideTech 90007076 F7076 Rolling Sleeve Airspring
RideTech 90007325 F7325 26C Double Convoluted
RideTech 90009100 F9100 2000 Lb Tapered Airspring
RideTech 90006781 Mustang II Suspension Air Spring Air Bag
RideTech 90002018 91mm Staight Sleeve Air Spring
RideTech 90002107 F2107 3500 Lb. 1T Sleeve Airspring
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.