Slam Specialties SS-6 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 6 Inch Dia
Universal Fit, 6.00" Outside Diameter, 11.00" Extended Length, 2.70" Compressed Length
- Collapses to 2.7" and will extend to 11"
- Each bag has a max load rating of 2,500 lbs.
- Features integrated bump stops for strength and durability
- Has a 250psi rating, and has an additional 1 inch more stroke than the RE series
- The 6061-T6 custom CNC aluminum inserts and port meet and exceed thread strength of the RE series
Slam Specialties has done it again! This SS-6 Air Spring is a remarkable 40% lighter than the RE series and features integrated bump stops for strength and durability. Air spring collapses to 2.7 inches and extends to 11 inches. Non-ballooning design. Ideal for mini-trucks and lighter weight vehicles. SS-6 air spring has a 250psi rating, and has an additional 1 inch more stroke than the RE series! Slam Specialties air springs are the perfect addition to your custom suspension, for a quality ride you will be sure to enjoy.
- 250psi Pressure rating
- 2500lbs max load per bag
- 6" diameter
- Collapses to 2.7"
- Extends to 11"
- Integrated Bump Stops for Strength and Durability
- Non-Ballooning Design
- 6061-T6 Custom CNC aluminum inserts and port meet and exceed thread strength of the RE series
- (1) 1/2" NPT Port
- (2) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Top Plate
- (3) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Bottom Plate
- Base diameter is 4.25"
- Force to Collapse to 2.7": 50 lbs
- Ideal for 1958-'70 Impala, Bel Air, and 1982-'03 S10.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.