Slam Specialties SS-5 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 5-1/2 Inch Dia
Universal Fit, 5.50" Outside Diameter, 8.63" Extended Length, 2.70" Compressed Length
- Designed to be 40% lighter than the RE series
- Features integrated bump stops for strength and durability
- The air spring collapses to 2.7 inches and extends to 8.625 inches
- It has a 250psi rating, and has an additional 1 inch more stroke than the RE series
- The 6061-T6 custom CNC aluminum inserts and port meet and exceed thread strength of the RE series
Slam Specialties has done it again! This SS-5 Air Spring is a remarkable 40% lighter than the RE series and features integrated bump stops for strength and durability. Air spring collapses to 2.7 inches and extends to 8.625 inches. SS-5 air spring has a 250psi rating, and has an additional 1 inch more stroke than the RE series! Slam Specialties air springs are the perfect addition to your custom suspension, for a quality ride you will be sure to enjoy.
- 250psi Pressure rating
- 5.50" diameter
- Collapses to 2.7"
- Extends to 8.625"
- Integrated Bump Stops for Strength and Durability
- 6061-T6 Custom CNC aluminum inserts and port meet and exceed thread strength of the RE series
- (1) 1/2" NPT Port
- (2) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Top Plate
- (3) 3/8"-16 Mounting Holes in the Bottom Plate
- Force to Collapse to 2.7": 50 lbs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Slam Specialties SS-6 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 6 Inch Dia
Slam Specialties SS-7 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 7 Inch Dia
Slam Specialties SS-8 Suspension Air Spring Air Bag, 8 Inch Dia
RideTech 90002018 91mm Staight Sleeve Air Spring
RideTech 90006781 Mustang II Suspension Air Spring Air Bag
RideTech 90002107 F2107 3500 Lb. 1T Sleeve Airspring
RideTech 90006873 F6873 224C W/ One 1/4" Port
RideTech 90009000 F9000 1500 Lb.Tapered Rear Airspring
RideTech 90009002 F9002 1500 Lb.Tapered Rear Airspring
RideTech 90007012 F7012 Rolling Sleeve Airspring
Q & A
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.