Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Polished
Universal Fit, 20.50" Overall Length, 11.25" Overall Width, 6.00" Overall Height, Aluminum
- Designed to fit 5-1/8" neck carbs only
- Perfect addition to your tunnel ram intake manifold
- Includes throttle linkage arms for the butterflies to connect to your carburetor
No, it's not your imagination! The beautiful cast aluminum Shotgun Bill's Scoop® is for real...so real, you'll want to take cover! It looks just like a double barrel shotgun coming at you! This highly polished beauty features two paper air filters and can be mounted on any single or dual 4-barrel carburetor set-up. Designed to fit 5-1/8" neck carbs only. It's the perfect addition to your tunnel ram intake manifold. Includes throttle linkage arms for the butterflies to connect to your carburetor(s).
- Can be used in applications with sideways mounted carburetors or inline.
- Can be used with dual four and single four barrel applications where carburetors have 5-1/8" necks.
- The flange mounting can be moved forward and aft under the scoop and there is plenty of clearance between the bottom of the scoop and the carburetor.
- 5-1/8" carb necks
- 20-1/2" long
- 11-1/4" wide
- 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air intakes
- The opening at the base of the scoop is 7-3/8" x 18-1/8"
- 6" minimum carb spacing center-on-center
- 12" maximum carb spacing center-on-center
- Air filter elements are 6.38" O.D. x 2.38" tall
925-11907 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Four-Barrel Carburetor Air Scoop, Rectangular Opening
Speedway Four-Barrel Carburetor Air Scoop, Oval Opening, Long
Stromberg 97/Holley 94 Carburetor Scoop with Air Filter, 2-5/8 ID
Speedway Two-Barrel Carburetor Air Scoop with Screen
Speedway Four-Barrel Carburetor Air Scoop, Oval Opening, Short
Speedway Stromberg 97/Holley 94 Carburetor Air Intake Scoop, 2-5/8 ID
Speedway Gasser Finned Aluminum Single Quad Carburetor Air Scoops
Speedway Hot Rod Air Scoop for 94/97 Carburetors
Gasser Style Competition Air Scoops
Stromberg 97 Carburetor Air Intake Scoop & Screen Kit
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!