Schoenfeld 155V Stock Clip Small Block Chevy Headers, Standard Port
Chevy Small Block V8, Chassis Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- Will work with straight or angle plugs
- Designed to exit over frame rail on both sides
- Features an all-steel construction with a black painted finish for added corrosion resistance
- These small-block Chevy headers are designed to fit most race cars that use stock front clips
- A high-velocity stepped-tube design ensures maximum performance, and the Schoenfeld name ensures quality
Your race car will breathe easier and make more power with a good set of headers like these from Schoenfeld. These small-block Chevy headers are designed to fit most race cars that use stock front clips with the engine mounted in the stock location or moved back. The high-velocity stepped-tube design ensures maximum performance, and the Schoenfeld name ensures quality.
- Quality construction
- Exits over frame rail on both sides
- Works with straight or angle plugs
Header Dimension Chart (A=23.882", B=6.750", C=28.125, Has a 3.569" rise from top of flange.)
- Fits standard 23° or Vortec-head small-block Chevy V8s (not for spread port heads)
NotesThe paint on Schoenfeld headers protects them after the manufacturing process and during shipping - it is not designed as a final finish. It is recommended that this protective paint be stripped and a high heat coating/paint designed for use on headers.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.