Scat 940050 400 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft
400 Chevy Small Block V8, 3.750" Stroke, 400 mains Main Journal Style
- Specially designed for or 2-piece rear main blocks
- The aero-wing counterweights increase horsepower by reducing windage
- Features straight shot oil holes and is externally balanced
- There are lightening holes in all rod throws
- Each crankshaft is precision ground and micro polished
Scats hi-tech, fatigue resistant 9000 material cast steel cranks have near forged steel endurance at a value price! A perfect way to increase cubic inches on mild to moderate street or race engines.
- For 2-piece rear main blocks
- Aero-wing counterweights increase horsepower by reducing windage
- Straight shot oil holes
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Precision ground and micro polished
- Externally balanced
Item DetailsNOTE: Cut for a 5.7 Rod and will NOT fit stock 5.565 rod
- Stroke: 3.75"
- Rod Length: 5.7"
- Rod Pin: 2.100"
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Main: 400
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway 400 Chevy Crankshaft, Two-Piece Main
Scat 935056 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, Internal Balance
Scat 910375 383 Chevy Cast Steel Crankshaft, Ext. Balance
Scat 9-10442 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, Cast Steel
Scat 440076 421 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.875 Stroke, 400 Main
Scat 435010 Chevy 350 Crankshaft, 4340 Forged, 3.48 Stroke, 350 Main
Scat 4-350-3750-5700 383 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.75 Stroke
Scat 440050 400 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 3.75 Stroke, 400 Main
Scat 4-400-4000-6000 434 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft, 4.00 Stroke
Scat 4-350-4000-6000 Chevy 4340 Forged Crankshaft-4 Stroke, 350 Main
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.