Scat 26000716 Small Block Chevy 4340 I-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch, Bushed Pin
Chevy Small Block V8, I-Beam Connecting Rod Type, Forged 4340 Steel Connecting Rod Material
- Has a 6.000" rod length and a 2.100" crankpin
- Has polished beams to eliminate stress risers
- They are profile clearance for stroker applications
- Features a one-rib cap design for added strength and bearing support
- There forged bushed I-beam connecting rods come with huge 7/16" ARP cap screw bolts
These Scat Pro Comp 4340 forged bushed I-beam connecting rods come with huge 7/16" ARP cap screw bolts, which greatly increase strength and horsepower capabilities. In fact, Pro Comp series rods include some strength adders found in H-beam designs:
- One-rib cap design for added strength and bearing support
- Polished beams to eliminate stress risers
- Special hollow dowels
- Profile clearanced for stroker applications
Item Details605 Grams
- 6.000" rod length
- 2.100" crankpin
- .927" wristpin
- .940" big end width
- 605 grams
- 64 ft/lbs rod bolt torque
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.