Scat 25700716 Small Block Chevy 4340 I-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch, Bushed Pin
Chevy Small Block V8, I-Beam Connecting Rod Type, Forged 4340 Steel Connecting Rod Material
- Has polished beams to eliminate stress risers
- Has a I-beam design that is made from forged 4340 steel
- Features a one-rib cap design for added strength and bearing support
- There are special hollow dowels and the profile is clearance for stroker applications
- Connecting rob bolts are made from 8740 chromoly steel and have a 180,000 psi strength
These Scat Pro Comp 4340 forged bushed I-beam connecting rods come with huge 7/16" ARP cap screw bolts, which greatly increase strength and horsepower capabilities. In fact, Pro Comp series rods include some strength adders found in H-beam designs:
- One-rib cap design for added strength and bearing support
- Polished beams to eliminate stress risers
- Special hollow dowels
- Profile clearanced for stroker applications
Item Details590 Grams*
(Weight is approximate due to manufacturing variances)
- 5.700" rod length
- 2.100" crankpin
- .927" wristpin
- .940" big end width
- 590 grams
- 64 ft/lbs rod bolt torque
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Scat 26000716 Small Block Chevy 4340 I-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch, Bushed Pin
Small Block Chevy 5140 Steel I-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch, Press Pin
Small Block Chevy 5140 Steel I-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch, Bushed Pin
Small Block Chevy 4340 Steel H-Beam Rods, Bushed Pin
Scat 3-ICR6000 Connecting Rods With 3/8 Inch Bolt, 6.0 Small Block Chevy
Scat 3-ICR5700 Connecting Rods With 3/8 Inch Bolt, 5.7 Small Block Chevy
Scat 6570021 Small Block Chevy Forged H-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch
Scat 2-350-5700-2100-QL Q-Lite S/B Chevy Forged H-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch
Scat 2-350-5700-2000-QLS Ultra Q-Lite 5.7 In. H-Beam Rods 2 In Journal
Scat 2-ICR6000A Pro Stock I Beam Connecting Rod
Q & A
Watch Zach build our 383 engine for the 1932 Roadster. Zach and Joe breathe new life into our 383 by adding a Holley 750 4 Barrel Carburetor and Dyers 4-71 blower.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.