Simpson One-Piece Legend II Racing Suit
Hobby Stock, Legends, Modified, Pony Stock, Sport Compact, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 1 Layers
- Features a SFI 1 safety rating and is available in black and grey colors
- Made from fire retardant cotton and is tailored to the needs of the racer
- Includes a wrap-around collar and three point epaulets with Simpson branding
- Includes vertical quilting, 360 degree full arm gussets, straight leg cuffs and front pockets
The Simpson One-Piece Legend II Racing Suit is an affordable all-in-one racing suit. This suit is made out of fire retardant cotton and is tailored to the needs of the racer. A new distinctive styling makes for an attractive color combination. The suit includes a wrap-around collar and three point epaulets with Simpson branding. Also includes vertical quilting, 360 degree full arm gussets, straight leg cuffs and front pockets! SFI 1 rated. Choose between black and grey. Sold each.
- One-piece racing suit
- SFI 1 rating
- Fire Retardant Cotton material
- Choose between black and grey colors
- Sold each
Note: Helmet/gloves/shoes not included.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.