RideTech 24360701 TQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 17 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 7000 ShockWave Series
Although your specific vehicle may not be listed, we have a variety of ShockWaves that are designed to work with just about whatever setup you’re using. Whether you’re replacing your current coilovers, or starting a fresh build we can suit your air suspension needs.
Solid rear axle: Rear axle weight is less than 1,500lbs.
NOT recommended for IFS installations... not enough load capacity
Diameter and load capacity: 4" diameter 7000 series = 780 lbs. @ 100 psi
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a coil over and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
Track Quality Series ShockWave
The Track Quality ("TQ") Series features triple adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a impact forged aluminum construction. The TQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting>
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting>
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation
Adjustability Provides More Options for Desired Driving>
More Like This
RideTech 21160801 HQ Series Shockwaves, 6" Travel
Garage Sale - RideTech 02011036 Shockwave 8000 Air Ride Rear Kit, 14.5 In Ride Height
RideTech 21150701 7000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21150801 8000 Series ShockWave System, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21120105 HQ Series Shockwaves, 2.6" Travel
RideTech 21140101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24370701 TQ Series Shockwaves, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 21140701 7000 Series ShockWave System, 4.1 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21140801 8000 Series ShockWave System, 4.1 Inch Stroke
RideTech 21130101 HQ Series Shockwaves, 3.2" Travel
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.