Retro Air Cleaner, Steel, 1951-56 Cadillac/Oldsmobile, Chrome
Universal Fit, Fully Enclosed Housing Style, Single 2/3/4-Barrel Fuel Intake Type, Round Shape
- Air cleaner based off the 1951-1956 Oldsmobile & Cadillac air cleaner
- Premium steel construction for consistent performance and reliability
- Uses an over-the-counter 14" x 4" replacement element
- Fits 5-1/8" carb neck (most Holley, Quadrajet, Demon and Edelbrock carbs)
- Includes all steel housing, steel top, paper filter element, carburetor stud, and unique rocket shaped wing nut
This all steel air cleaner is based off the 1951-1956 Olds & Caddy air cleaner. It uses an over-the-counter 14" x 4" replacement element. It's even notched out in the back to clear a GM HEI distributor. Fits 5-1/8" carb neck (most Holley, Quadrajet, Demon and Edelbrock carbs).
- 4-5/8" carb to top of air cleaner assembly
- 5-3/32" carb to top of air cleaner nut
- 18-1/4" wide (not a scaled down version)
- 17-19/32" front to back length
- Notched at rear for HEI distributor clearance
Includes all steel housing, steel top, paper filter element, carburetor stud, and unique rocket shaped wing nut.
NotesAir cleaner uses 14" x 4" element and has notches at the rear for an HEI distributor. Intake openings on either side are 2.625" x 3.250".
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Retro Air Cleaner, Steel, 1951-56 Cadillac/Oldsmobile
6-3/8 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 2 Barrel Carb, 2-5/8 Inch Neck
Speedway Nostalgia Spun Aluminum Air Cleaner
6-3/8 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 4 Barrel Carb, 5-1/8 Inch Neck
Speedway Round Double Finned Air Cleaner, 14 Inch
14 Inch Fully Finned Round Air Cleaner Set, Black Aluminum
Speedway Round V8 Logo Air Cleaner, 4-1/8 Inch Base
Speedway Round V8 Logo Air Cleaner, 5-1/8 Inch Base
14 Inch Mini Velocity Stack Flat Base Air Cleaner Premium Filter
14" Mini Velocity Stack Flat Base Air Cleaner Super Seal Filter
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide