RapidAir M3800 Master Air Line Kit, 1/2 Inch Line
0.50" Tube I.D., 100 ft. Tube Length, 150 psi Pressure Rating, 0.63" Tube O.D.
- Built to meet OSHA guidelines
- Comes in a standard 1/2" dimension
- Has a -40° F to 140° F temperature range
- It is compatible with common compressor oils
- Operating pressure is 175psi at and 70° F / 140psi at 140° F
These airline kits work great for your workshop with applications from automotive to woodworking. This is a complete compressed air distribution system that is designed to easily install within new walls or on wall surfaces of existing workshops/garages. These kits allow you to put air lines exactly where you want them, just like electrical outlets. No more dragging hoses across the shop to your work area. No special tools required, simply push the flexible tubing into the fittings and put up your system in an afternoon.
- 1/2" line
- Operating pressure: 175psi at 70° F / 140psi at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Temperature range: -40° F to 140° F
- Compatible with common compressor oils
- 100 ft. of 1/2" ID Tubing
- 3 Outlets
- 1 Manifold
- 5 Elbows
- 1 Tee
- Tools (air chuck & filter regulator sold separately)
Air chuck & filter regulator sold separately
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
RapidAir M7500 Master Air Line Kit, 3/4 Inch Line
Braided Pressure Gauge Line Kit
AutoMeter 3227 Stainless Line Kit for Press. Gauges, -4 AN,3 FT
Mild Steel 45 Degree Inverted Flare Brake Line Kit
Gotta Show 231104 Ford Transmission Cooler Line Kit
Gotta Show 231101 GM Transmission Cooler Line Kit
AutoMeter 3234 Stainless Line Kit for Press. Gauges, -3 AN,3 FT
AutoMeter 3228 Stainless Line Kit for Press. Gauges, -4 AN,6 FT
Spectre 7849 Magna Kool 5/32 In. Vacuum Line Kit 3 Ft., Each
AutoMeter 3235 Stainless Line Kit for Press. Gauges, -3 AN,4 FT
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.