RCI 12 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
Universal Fit, 12 gallons Capacity, 19.00" to 19.99" Overall Length Range, Steel, Powder Coated
- The pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner
- Has a AN8 male pick-up (right rear) and a AN8 male rollover vent
- Features a 12 gallon capacity and includes a flapper on lid assembly
- Manufactured with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder
- All cans are spot-welded and powder coated in your choice of Red, White or Black
RCi Circle Track steel can fuel cells are manufactured with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder. Pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner. All cans are spotwelded and powdercoated in your choice of Red, White or Black.
- 12 gallon capacity
- Includes a flapper on lid assembly
- AN8 male pick-up (right rear)
- AN8 male rollover vent
- 19L X 19W X 11H (includes outer lip), can itself is one inch less in length and width
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
JAZ Products 270-012-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon
RCI 16 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Fuel Cell
RCI 32 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 8 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 26 Gallon Fuel Cell
RCI Wedge Steel Circle Track Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
RCI 2060UD Pump Ready Fuel Cell, 6 Gallon, Black
RCI 2120UDS Pump Ready Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon, Black
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.