RACEceiver Track Communication Semi-Pro Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
More and more tracks are using the RACEceiver to allow officals to keep the drivers informed of accidents and line-up on restarts. It saves time and lives. It includes a holster clip and uses AAA batteries. Operates in the 450-470 mhz range.
The in-car box is for drivers who would like to mount the RACEceiver inside the car. This box will house your RACEceiver and mounts easily inside your car on the roll bar, or wherever you choose. It gives your RACEceiver additional protection.
This set includes the RACEceiver, 'Semi-pro' ear piece, and car box!
- Allows officals to keep the drivers informed of accidents and line-up on restarts
- Saves time and lives
- Includes a holster clip and uses AAA batteries
- Operates in 450-470 mhz range
- RACEceiver, 'Semi-pro' ear piece, and car box
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Raceceiver FD1600+ Fusion PlusPart # 91071702Qty x 1
RACEceiver EP700 Semi-Pro Driver EarpiecePart # 91071700Qty x 1
RACEceiver Fully Enclosed Car BoxPart # 910W1601Qty x 1