QA1 RCK52340 Rear Coil-Over Conversion Kit, 1964-72 A-Body, 150 Pound
64-72 Chevy Chevelle, Rear Position, 150 lbs. Spring Rate, Twin Tube Shock Type, Clear Anodized
- Both upper and lower shock mounts have eyelets
- Specifically designed for the 1964-1972 Chevelle
- Compressed length measures 14" and extended is 20.50"
- The easy bolt-in installation require no cutting or welding
- Features an aluminum construction with a clear anodized finish for enhanced corrosion resistance
Convert your stock rear suspension to a coil-over suspension with this QA1 Coil-Over conversion Kit. Kit includes specifically designed mounting brackets and single adjustable aluminum shocks. All hardware is included. For 1964-72 Chevelle.
- Easy bolt-in installation
- No cutting or welding
- 150 pound spring rate
- Aluminum construction
- All hardware included
- Single adjustable
- Lowers vehicle
- 100 percent dyno tested
- For 1964-72 Chevelle
NotesLater model vehicles tend to weigh more on average. Please take this into account when ordering springs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.