QA1's GM 2.0 Control Arms provide increased positive caster compared to OE arms, are among the lightest arms available featuring lower unsprung weight and improved performance without sacrificing durability. They include QA1's integrated ball joint design; stronger than OEM, rebuildable for tunability, and providing long-term reliable service. These arms feature billet cross shafts for reduced weight and durability for the long haul. Double-sheer lower mounts are coil-over ready for a clean installation. QA1 GM 2.0 Control Arms look incredible and use no unsightly additional adaptors! Form meets function: these newly designed arms look and perform great and don't require painstaking restoring like factory stamped steel control arms.
These are perfect for GM enthusiasts looking for a simple first-step in upgrading an original suspension or replacing worn and outdated tubular control arms or those wanting to improve their overall handling, ride quality and vehicle stance. The arms will improve suspension geometry over the factory configuration and pave the way for planning additional upgrades like QA1 Pro-Coils and full suspension kits. (Arms are not compatible with OE springs. Must be used with a coil-over system.)
GM 2.0 Street Series control arms feature stock length ball joint studs and polyurethane bushings for noise/vibration/harshness isolation. Providing durability with low friction, they're stiff enough to provide superb handling without undesirable deflection.
- Compatible with all QA1 single adjustable, double adjustable and MOD Series Pro Coil-Over style shocks.
- Best-in-class strength in QA1's ball joint housing design in one of the lightest arms available for GM Street, Pro Touring, and Race vehicles.
- QA1 GM 2.0 control arms are lighter than factory and most aftermarket versions: upper arms weigh less than 7 lbs. per arm, lowers are under 10 lbs. per arm.
- Mounts in OE location with no cutting, fabricating, or welding required.
- Accommodates either factory or aftermarket disc brakes
|MFG. Part #||52737|
|Control Arm Style||Tubular|
|Cross Pin Material||Aluminum|
|Ball Joint Included||Yes|
|Ball Joint Type||Press-in|
|Sold in Quantity||Pair|