QA1's GM 2.0 Control Arms provide increased positive caster compared to OE arms, are among the lightest arms available featuring lower unsprung weight and improved performance without sacrificing durability. They include QA1's integrated ball joint design; stronger than OEM, rebuildable for tunability, and providing long-term reliable service. These arms feature billet cross shafts for reduced weight and durability for the long haul. Double-sheer lower mounts are coil-over ready for a clean installation. QA1 GM 2.0 Control Arms look incredible and use no unsightly additional adaptors! Form meets function: these newly designed arms look and perform great and don't require painstaking restoring like factory stamped steel control arms.
Designed for the Pro-Touring GM enthusiasts, these arms are a simple upgrade over original suspension or worn and outdated tubular control arms - they're also for those wanting to improve their overall handling, ride quality and vehicle stance. These arms will improve suspension geometry over the factory configuration and pave the way for planning additional upgrades like QA1 Pro-Coils and full suspension kits. (Arms are not compatible with OE springs. Must be used with a coil-over system.)
- Sold in pairs.
- Utilize OE-style sway bar links (not included). Includes bump stops on uppers and lowers, adjustable steering stops on lowers, and all required mounting hardware.
- High strength, low alloy steel enables optimized thinner wall construction and results in overall lighter weight.
- QA1's integrated low-maintenance ball joints feature integrated ball joint dust boots, are stronger than competing ball joints, give long-term service, and are rebuildable. QA1 GM 2.0 Control Arms will work with either OE or drop spindles. Increased positive caster design improves straight line stability.
- GM 2.0 Pro Touring Series arms feature a 1" longer upper ball joint stud for increased negative camber gain to keep the tire contact patch optimal for superior grip while cornering. Pro Touring arms feature low friction ball joints that are adjustable for smooth bind-free movement and they can be rebuilt for use different ball stud lengths. The composite bushings are ultra-low friction and eliminate flex, providing bind-free movement and superior performance.
- Compatible with all QA1 single adjustable, double adjustable and MOD Series Pro Coil-Over style shocks.
- Best-in-class strength in QA1's ball joint housing design in one of the lightest arms available for GM Street, Pro Touring, and Race vehicles.
- QA1 GM 2.0 control arms are lighter than factory and most aftermarket versions: upper arms weigh less than 7 lbs. per arm, lowers are under 10 lbs. per arm.
- Mounts in OE location with no cutting, fabricating, or welding required.
- Accommodates either factory or aftermarket disc brakes
|MFG. Part #||52537|
|Control Arm Style||Tubular|
|Cross Pin Material||Aluminum|
|Ball Joint Included||Yes|
|Ball Joint Type||Press-in|
|Sold in Quantity||Pair|