QA1 14HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 14 Inch, 250lb Rate
Universal Fit, 200 - 299 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 250 lbs. Spring Rate, 14.00" Free Height
- Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths
- Feature 250lbs. Spring rates
- Heat-treating allows for greatly improved fatigue life
- Ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations
- Powder coated for improved corrosion resistance
Available in 7", 9", 10", 12", 14" and 16" lengths, QA1 offers an assortment of high travel springs with a silver powder coated finish. Made in the USA, these 2.5" I.D. high travel springs are manufactured from specially designed high-tensile, chrome silicon alloy spring wire, which allows them to have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter. As a result, these springs are lighter and have increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. These lighter springs reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
In addition, this high-grade material, along with careful heat-treating and post-processing, allows for greatly improved fatigue life, and the coil design allows the springs to be compressed to coil-bind without affecting spring rate or free height.
These new high travel springs are silver powder coated and ground at both ends for straight, consistent and accurate operations. In addition, all QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions.
- All QA1 springs are manufactured using the highest quality materials for high strength, consistency and long life
- All QA1 springs go through intensive manufacturing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy and durability
- All QA1 springs are ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- All QA1 springs are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- QA1's high travel springs are proudly made in the USA
- All QA1 springs are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
More Like This
QA1 12HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 12 Inch, 250lb Rate
QA1 14HT080 High Travel Coil Spring, 080lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 14 In Long
QA1 14HT130 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 14 Inch, 130lb Rate
QA1 14HT200 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 14 Inch, 200lb Rate
QA1 14HT225 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 14 Inch, 225lb Rate
QA1 14HT350 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 14 Inch, 350lb Rate
QA1 10HT250 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 250lb Rate
QA1 14HT095 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 14 Inch, 95lb Rate
QA1 14HT110 High Travel Coil Spring, 110lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 14 In Long
QA1 14HT300 High Travel Coil Spring, 300lb Rate, 2-1/2 ID, 14 In Long
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.