PerTronix D7130711 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
Ford Small Block V8, Not Computer-Controlled Compatible, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Red
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Integrated patented Ignitor III technology with adaptive dwell control.
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution.
- A powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms constantly adjust the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance.
- Ignitor III compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Precision CNC machined billet housings are polished to a high luster.
- Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life.
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and high RPM vibration.
- Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing.
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings. Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance curves.
- High dielectric strength cap with male or female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact.
- Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12). Note: Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical.
Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n Play design and relatively small size.
Although our distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
- PerTronix D7130711 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor Billet Ford Small Block with Ignitor III Vacuum Advance Red Male Cap
More Like This
PerTronix D7130700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7130701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7130710 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7130810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7130811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D1350 Flame-Thrower Distributor HEI, SBF 221-302, Black
PerTronix D1352 Flame-Thrower Distributor HEI, SBF 221-302, Blue
PerTronix D1370 Flame-Thrower Race Distributor HEI, SBF 221-302, Black
PerTronix D1372 Flame-Thrower Race Distributor HEI, SBF 221-302, Blue
PerTronix D7130800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
Q & A
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
A quick rundown on how to set initial timing on the Small Block Chevy 350 and the Ford 302.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.