PerTronix D41-19A Industrial Distributor, 4 Cylinder
Socket / Female Cap Type, Socket / Female Cap Terminal Style, Mechanical Advance Type, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Durable yet lightweight housing.
• Integrated Ignitor Electronic technology.
• Superior venting system.
• Precision engineered module switches 2 times more energy than other electronic ignition system.
• Timing remains constant with an amazing 1/4 deg accuracy all the way down to zero RPM.
1969-74 4cyl Allis Chalmers All models with clockwise distributor
- PerTronix D41-19A Distributor Industrial 4 cyl
More Like This
PerTronix D41-05A Industrial Distributor, Continental 4 Cylinder
PerTronix D41-09B Industrial Distributor, Wisconsin 4 Cylinder
PerTronix D41-20A Industrial Distributor, 4 Cylinder
PerTronix D41-11B Industrial Distributor, 4 Cylinder
PerTronix D43-04B Industrial Distributor, Continental 4 Cylinder
PerTronix D41-01A Industrial Distributor, Waukesha 4 Cylinder
PerTronix D41-10B Inudstrial Distributor, Wisconsin 4 Cylinder
PerTronix D7150811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick V8, Red
PerTronix D7142810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 383-400
PerTronix D7150810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick V8, Blk
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.