PerTronix D341711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chrysler 273-360, Red
Chrysler Small Block V8, External Ignition Box Required, HEI / Male Cap Type, Red, Polished
Magnetic triggered billet distributors are built using the same great platform we use for our plug n' play distributor series. These feature rich distributors are the perfect alternative to the more expensive distributors competitors offer. Precision magnetic pickup coil and reluctor offer extremely accurate signaling at low and high RPM. Specially engineered reluctor made from lightweight FC-0208 alloy offers superior dimensional stability for symmetrical spark separation. Overmolded magnetic pickup coil supports windings while providing excellent resistance to corrosion. Easy wiring with standard Tyco Mate-N-Lok connector works with most ignition system harnesses. Compatible with most capacitive discharge ignition boxes.
- Red Male Cap
- Precision magnetic pickup coil and reluctor offer extremely accurate signaling at low and high RPM.
- Specially engineered reluctor made from lightweight FC-0208 alloy offers superior dimensional stability for symmetrical spark separation.
- Overmolded magnetic pickup coil supports windings while providing excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Easy wiring with standard Tyco Mate-N-Lok™ connector works with most ignition system harnesses.
- Compatible with most capacitive discharge ignition boxes.
WarrantiesLimited one year warranty
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
FAST 1000-1810EFI XDi EZ-RUN Distributor, Chrysler 273-360
MSD 8534 Chrysler 318, 360 Billet Distributor
MSD 8388 Chrysler 318-360, Ready to Run Distributor
HEI Distributor, Chrysler 318/360 V8, Red
PerTronix D141801 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 273-360, Red
PerTronix D7141811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 273-360
PerTronix D7141700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 273-360
PerTronix D141800 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 273-360, Black
PerTronix D142701 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 384-400, Red
PerTronix D7142800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 383-400
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.