PerTronix D300710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor, SBC/BBC Chevy, Black
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, External Ignition Box Required, HEI / Male Cap Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnetic triggered billet distributors are built using the same great platform used for the PerTronix plug n' play distributor series. These feature-rich distributors are the perfect alternative to the more expensive distributors competitors offer.
- Precision magnetic pickup coil and reluctor offer extremely accurate signaling at low and high RPM
- Specially engineered reluctor made from lightweight FC-0208 alloy offers superior dimensional stability for symmetrical spark separation
- Overmolded magnetic pickup coil supports windings while providing excellent resistance to corrosion
- Easy wiring with standard Tyco Mate-N-Lok connector works with most ignition system harnesses
- Compatible with most capacitive discharge ignition boxes
- Limited One Year Warranty
Fits Small Block Chevy V8 and Big Block Chevy V8.
*This piece requires a box
More Like This
PerTronix D305710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
PerTronix D305711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Slip Collar Chevy V8
PerTronix D300711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D71050 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Black
PerTronix D71002 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
PerTronix D71052 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
PerTronix D71001 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D71051 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Red
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Black
MSD 8356 Small Block Chevy Dual Pickup Distributor
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A quick rundown on how to set initial timing on the Small Block Chevy 350 and the Ford 302.
Common Firing Orders