PerTronix D2070 Flame-Thrower HEI Igniton Module, 4-Pin, Race Only
- It is developed specifically for racing applications
- Engineered to provide enhanced high RPM performance
- Creates 42% more energy than street strip versions when combined with ignition coil 447-3070
- This ignition module is built with heavy duty components
- Rated at 7.2 amps and works with coil # 447-3070
These race only ignition modules can be used as a replacement for PerTronix Flame-Thrower HEI distributors or race only GM 4-pinHEI distributors. This ignition module is built with heavy duty components and engineered to create 42% more energy than street strip versions when combined with ignition coil 447-3070.
- Developed specifically for racing applications
- Provide enhanced high RPM performance
- Rated at 7.2 amps
- Use with coil 447-3070
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PerTronix D7500700 Ignitor III Module Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor
Speedway Motors Replacement Module, 4 Pin HEI
Stock HEI Replacement Module and Harness
Performance Distributors S000222 DUI 4-Pin HEI Dyna-Module
Accel 35372 Electronic Breakerless Module, 52 Series
Holley 554-112 Four Channel Coil Driver Module
MSD 88362 HEI Ignition Module, Circle Track
MSD 85013 Ultimate HEI Distributor Upgrade Kit
Holley Sniper 556-150 EFI Ignition Coil Driver Module
PerTronix 12310 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 1231
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.