PerTronix D151810 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Black
Buick Small Block V8, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Mechanical Advance Type, Hall Effect
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flame-Thrower billet distributor with Ignitor II electronics for Buick 215-350 engines non vacuum advance. Black male style cap.
Plug n play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance and easy installation all at a price that you can afford. Replace your outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor and which features the patented IgnitorÂ® II electronics and a CNC machined 6061 T-6 polished billet housing.Features
• Integrated patented Ignitor II technology with adaptive dwell control.
• Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution.
• A powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms constantly adjust the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance.
• Ignitor II compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
• Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
• Precision CNC machined billet housings are polished to a high luster.
• Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life.
• Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and high RPM vibration.
• Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing.
• Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings. Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance curves.
• High dielectric strength cap with male or female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact.
• Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
• Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12). Note: Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
• Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical. Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n Play design and relatively small size.Although our distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
- PerTronix D151810 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor Billet Buick V8 215-350 Plug and Play with Ignitor II Technology Non Vacuum Advance Black Male Cap
More Like This
PerTronix D7151800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
PerTronix D151801 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Red
PerTronix D7151810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
PerTronix D151711 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Red
PerTronix D7151801 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
PerTronix D151800 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Black
PerTronix D151811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Red
PerTronix D7151710 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
PerTronix D7151711 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
PerTronix D151710 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Black
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.