PerTronix D134610 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 351W, Black
351W Ford Small Block V8, Socket / Female Cap Type, Socket / Female Cap Terminal Style, Black
- The all new cast housings are molded after the original Delco distributors
- Has a tailored advance curve for optimum performance and drivability
- Features adjustable vacuum canisters for extra tunability
- Includes a high dielectric strength cap and rotor with brass contacts
- Comes with a 30 month warranty on the electronic and one year on the mechanical
Flame-Thrower Stock-Look cast distributor with Ignitor for Ford Windsor with black cap
• All new cast housings molded after the original Delco distributors
• Tailored advance curve for optimum performance and drivability
• Adjustable vacuum canisters for extra tunability
• High dielectric strength cap and rotor with brass contacts
• Legal in all 50 states (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-23)
• Warranty 30 months electronics / limited 1 year mechanical
- PerTronix D134610 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor Cast Ford 351W with Ignitor Technology Vacuum Advance Black Cap
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PerTronix D131701 Flame-Thrower Ford 351W Billet Distributor
PerTronix D132800 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Ford 351C, Blk
PerTronix D104600 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, SBC/BBC, Black
PerTronix D130700 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Black
PerTronix D106700 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, SBC/BBC, Black
PerTronix D7130700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D130801 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Red
PerTronix D7130701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7232801 Flame-Thrower Distributor Marine Ford 351C-460
PerTronix D7131701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, Ford 351W
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.