PerTronix D130800 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Black
Not Computer-Controlled Compatible, Socket / Female Cap Terminal Style, Mechanical Advance Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Integrated patented Ignitor II technology with adaptive dwell control.
- Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution.
- A powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms constantly adjust the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance.
- Ignitor II compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Precision CNC machined billet housings are polished to a high luster.
- Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life.
- Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and high RPM vibration.
- Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing.
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings. Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance curves.
- High dielectric strength cap with male or female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact.
- Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12). Note: Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical.
Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n Play design and relatively small size.
Although our distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
Application1975-1978 Ford B-100
1968-1978 Ford Bronco
1962-1974 Ford Country Sedan
1962-1974 Ford Country Squire
1968-1977 Ford Custom 500
1968-1972 Ford Custom
1975-1978 Ford E-100 Econoline Club Wagon
1969-1978 Ford E-100 Econoline
1975-1978 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon
1975-1978 Ford E-150 Econoline
1969-1974 Ford E-200 Econoline
1975-1978 Ford E-250 Econoline Club Wagon
1975-1978 Ford E-250 Econoline
1969-1974 Ford E-300 Econoline
1977-1978 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon
1975-1978 Ford E-350 Econoline
1975-1976 Ford Elite
1962-1978 Ford F-100
1975-1978 Ford F-150
1962-1978 Ford F-250
1962-1978 Ford F-350
1975-1977 Ford F-500
1962-1970 Ford Fairlane
1978 Ford Fairmont
1962-1970 Ford Falcon
1968-1974 Ford Galaxie 500
1972-1976 Ford Gran Torino
1975-1978 Ford Granada
1977-1978 Ford LTD II
1968-1978 Ford LTD
1971-1977 Ford Maverick
1975-1978 Ford Mustang II
1968-1973 Ford Mustang
1972-1976 Ford P-350
1975-1976 Ford P-400
1976-1977 Ford P-500
1962-1974 Ford Ranch Wagon
1968-1978 Ford Ranchero
1963 Ford Sprint
1977-1978 Ford Thunderbird
1968-1976 Ford Torino
- PerTronix D130800 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor Billet Ford Small Block Plug and Play with Ignitor II Technology Non Vacuum Advance Black Cap
- Black Cap
- Female Cap
- Includes Cap And Rotor
- Machine Polished Finish: Vacuum Advance Distributor
More Like This
PerTronix D130700 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Black
PerTronix D130801 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Red
PerTronix D130811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Red
PerTronix D130810 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Black
PerTronix D130711 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Red
PerTronix D130710 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Ford SBF 221-302, Black
PerTronix D7130700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7130701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7130810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
PerTronix D7130811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBF 221-302
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
A quick rundown on how to set initial timing on the Small Block Chevy 350 and the Ford 302.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.