PerTronix D110701 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Olds V8, Red
Oldsmobile V8, Socket / Female Cap Type, Socket / Female Cap Terminal Style, Red, Polished
Flame-Thrower billet distributor for Oldsmobile 260, 307, 330, 350, 400, 403, 425, & 455 engines with vacuum advance. Red female style cap.
Plug n play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance and easy installation all at a price that you can afford. Replace your outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor and which features the patented IgnitorÂ® II electronics and a CNC machined 6061 T-6 polished billet housing.Features
• Integrated patented Ignitor II technology with adaptive dwell control.
• Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution.
• A powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms constantly adjust the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance.
• Ignitor II compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
• Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
• Precision CNC machined billet housings are polished to a high luster.
• Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life.
• Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and high RPM vibration.
• Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing.
• Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings. Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance curves.
• High dielectric strength cap with male or female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact.
• Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
• Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12). Note: Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
• Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical. Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n Play design and relatively small size.Although our distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
- PerTronix D110701 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor Billet Oldsmobile V8 Plug and Play with Ignitor II Technology Vacuum Advance Red Cap
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
PerTronix D110700 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, Olds V8, Black
PerTronix D310710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Olds 260-455, Black
PerTronix D310711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Olds 260-455, Red
Holley 565-206BK EFI Dual Sync Oldsmobile Distributor, Black
PerTronix D71102 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Oldsmobile 260-455
PerTronix D71100 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Oldsmobile 260-455
PerTronix D71101 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Oldsmobile 260-455
PerTronix D71170 Flame-Thrower Race HEI Distributor Oldsmobile 260-455
Oldsmobile V8 HEI Distributor
Holley 565-206 EFI Dual Sync Oldsmobile Distributor
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.