PerTronix D107700 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, GM 90 Degree
200 Chevy 90-Degree V6, 229 Chevy 90-Degree V6, 262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Magnetic Trigger Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flame-Thrower billet vacuum advance distributor with Ignitor II electronics for Chevy 90 degree V6 engine. Black female style cap.
Plug n play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance and easy installation all at a price that you can afford. Replace your outdated points or electronic distributor with this performance proven distributor and which features the patented IgnitorÂ® II electronics and a CNC machined 6061 T-6 polished billet housing.Features
• Integrated patented Ignitor II technology with adaptive dwell control.
• Cobalt magnets and Hall Effect trigger for stable timing and precise spark distribution.
• A powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms constantly adjust the dwell angle to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range for increased high and low RPM performance.
• Ignitor II compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
• Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
• Precision CNC machined billet housings are polished to a high luster.
• Tempered distributor shafts have low torsion displacement for accurate timing and longer life.
• Upper ball bearing and extra long oil impregnated bronze lower bushing work together to reduce friction and high RPM vibration.
• Precision stamped advance weights eliminate erratic timing.
• Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting functions permits multiple settings. Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance curves.
• High dielectric strength cap with male or female brass terminals and premium rotor with brass contact.
• Compatible with most Capacitive Discharge Systems.
• Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-12). Note: Non vacuum advance distributors do not have an E.O. number and are not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
• Warranty: 30 months electronics / Limited 1 year mechanical. Flame-Thrower billet distributors are frequently used in tight engine compartments due to their Plug n Play design and relatively small size.Although our distributors fit their intended engine application, each vehicle application must be evaluated independently to insure adequate space for distributor fitment as well as air cleaner and hood clearance.
- PerTronix D107700 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor Billet GM 90 Degree V6 Plug and Play with Ignitor II Technology Vacuum Advance Black Cap
More Like This
PerTronix D107701 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, GM 90 Degree
MSD 2357 Chevy Cam Sync Distributor, Hall Effect, Standard Cap
MSD 8597 Chevy V6 Even-Fire Pro-Billet Distributor
PerTronix D7100801 Chevy Ignitor III Billet Distributor
PerTronix D7100700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Billet Distributor, SBC/BBC
PerTronix D7100701 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red
PerTronix D7100711 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red
PerTronix D7100811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red
PerTronix D305810 Flame-Thrower Distributor, SBC/BBC, Black Cap
PerTronix D305811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, SBC/BBC, Red Cap
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.