PerTronix A2020 Weather Pack Connector Kit
Universal Fit, Plastic
209 piece kit contains 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 pole receptacles. Pins and seals for 24-10 AWG wire with Weather Pack terminal release tool.
Building the optimal electrical system goes beyond the products themselves and requires high-quality electrical connectors to complete the system.
PerTronix offers a full line of wiring accessories and tools to complement our industry-leading Ignition products including electrical connector kits, heat shrink kits, and the specialty tools for hassle-free crimps, connections, and grounds.
- 209 Piece Kit
- Weatherproof housings made of Nylon plastic and impact resistance
- Connector has locking mechanism that align terminal and seal
- Positive Snap Lock action with secondary locking for terminal retention
- Indexed to prevent mis-matching
- Temperature rated at -40° C to 120° C (-40° to 248° F)
- Terminals are brass and tin treated
- Wire sizes from 14-20 AWG
- Silicon seals in green and blue for different gauge wire
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Speedway 70404 Four Wire Weatherpack Connectors, 14-16 Gauge
Longacre® 52-44916 Weather Pack Connector Kit - 6 pin
Longacre® 52-44911 Weather Pack Connector Kit
Longacre® 52-44912 Weather Pack Connector Kit - 2 pin
Longacre® 52-44914 Weather Pack Connector Kit - 4 pin
Speedway Two Wire Weatherpack Connectors, 14-16 Gauge
Speedway Six Wire Weatherpack Connectors, 14-16 Gauge
Speedway One Wire Weatherpack Connectors, 14-16 Gauge
Speedway 70403 Three Wire Weatherpack Connectors, 14-16 Gauge
Holley 570-323 Weatherpak 3 Pin Female Connector
Q & A
Pat talks about the shaved door kits that Speedway Motors has to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
The E-Stopp Electric E-Brake is an electronic push-button activated emergency brake option where the visible element is small and compact, and can replace the traditional hand or foot-operated emergency brakes.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.