PerTronix 91286LS Ignition Conversion Kit, Ford 1932-41 Flathead
12 volts Voltage
The Ignitor II has many of the same great features that the Ignitor has, but its smarter. Ignitor II units sense the coil current level and use a powerful micro controller to adjust the dwell. Variable dwell helps to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range. Ignitor II systems develop up to 4 times more energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM than standard ignition systems. High RPM performance is improved when used with the Flame-Thrower II super low resistance (0.6 ohms) 45,000 volt coils.
- Fits Ford 1932-41 Flathead 8 cylinder Lobe Sensor
- 12 Volt, Negative ground application
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance
- Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage.
- Compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting.
- Built in reverse polarity and over current protection shuts down the system, preventing component damage.
- Guaranteed for 30 months... We Stand Behind It!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PerTronix 1286LSP6 Ignitor Ignition Conversion Kit, 1932-41 Ford
PerTronix 91581LS Ignitor II Adaptive Dwell Control, Prestolite 8
PerTronix 1581LS Ignitor Kit, Prestolite 8 Cylinder
PerTronix ML-161 Ignitor Kit-Mallory 6 Cylinder Dual Point Distributor
Pertronix Ignitor Kits for Mallory 4 Cylinder Dual Point Distributors
PerTronix ML-181 Ignitor Kit-Mallory 8 Cylinder Dual Point Distributor
MSD 8861 GM HEI Module Bypass Cable
PerTronix 9LU-143A Ignitor II Ignition System, Lucas 4 Cylinder
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.