PerTronix 510 Digital HP Ignition Box, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This PerTronix Digital HP Ignition Box comes equipped with 187 mJ of spark energy, 2 step digital REV limiter, multiple spark to 7,000 RPM, RPM activated trigger, ultra small form factor, and adjustable start retard. The locking Molex connector, tachometer output lead, and onboard diagnostics with tach calibration only add to its many features. Available in a black anodozied finish.
- Over 187 MJ of spark energy - 30% more than competition
- Integrated 3 step digital REV limiter for burnout and launch control plus fatal over REV protection
- RPM activated trigger to accurately control shift lights, solenoids and other RPM devices
- Ultra small form factor - 70% smaller than competition for greater installation options
- Adjustable start retard for easier starting on high compression and hard to start engines
- Locking automotive connector for clean wire routing with positive wire harness retention
- Tachometer output lead - pure digital tach signal plus added filters for OE tachometer compatibility
- Onboard diagnostics and tach calibration - run system test with easy to use rotary switch and LED feedback
Digital HP Brochure (PDF)
Digital HP Instructions (PDF)
- Operating Voltage: 9-22 Volts
- Cranking Voltage: 8-22 Volts
- Current Draw: 1.2A per 1000 RPM
- Input Trigger: Points, Electronic Ignition, or Mag Pickup
- Output Voltage: 530 Volts
- Output Energy: 187+mJ Primary Spark
- Tach Output Signal: 12 Volt square wave, 50% duty cycle
- Multi-Spark Windows: Up to 20 crank degrees
- Start Retard: Adjustable 0-18 degrees / 500-1400 RPM
- Housing: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized Black or Silver
- Weight: 0.7 lbs
- Length: 4.18 Inches (5.15" with connector)
- Width: 3.75 Inches
- Height: 1.65 Inches
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.5" X 3.25"
More Like This
PerTronix 512 Digital HP Ignition Box, Silver
PerTronix 500 Second Strike Igniton Box
Speedway SBC Small Block Chevy V8 HEI Circle Track Ignition Kit
MSD 6214 Programmable Midget CDI Ignition System
MSD 6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
MSD 5520 Street Fire CDI Ignition
MSD 6632 6 HVC CDI Ignition Box with Soft Touch Rev Contol
MSD 6201 6A Ignition Control
MSD 6425 6AL Digital Ignition Control Box
MSD 62153 MSD DIS-4 Plus High Output
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!