PerTronix 45111 Flame-Thrower II Coil, 45,000 Volt, 0.6 Ohm, Black
Universal Fit, 45000 volts Maximum Voltage, Black
- The coils feature a very low resistance which make them the ideal coil for Ignitor II ignition systems
- A low resistance and improved turns ratio help to produce up to 45,000 volts
- Higher voltage enables you to run larger spark plug gaps for added power and better fuel economy
- Coils are also compatible with most capacitive discharge boxes including our own Second Strike
- Are available chrome plated or black for that "stock look"
• Available chrome plated or black for that "stock look".
• For use with inductive or CD ignition systems.
• Low 0.6 Ohm primary resistance.
• Legal in all 50 states and Canada. (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-21)
- PerTronix 45111 Flame-Thrower II Coil 45,000 Volt 0.6 ohm Black Epoxy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PerTronix 40111 Flame-Thrower Coil, 40,000 Volt, 1.5 Ohm, Black
PerTronix 44011 Flame-Thrower III Coil, 45,000 Volt, 0.32 Ohm ,Black
PerTronix 40511 Flame-Thrower Ignition Coil, Black, 40,000 V
Pertronix 45011 Flame-Thrower II Ignition Coil, 6 Volt, 0.6 Ohm
PerTronix 45001 Flame-Thrower II Chrome Coil
PerTronix 40011 Flame-Thrower Coil, Black
PerTronix 60130 Flame-Thrower HV Coil, 3.0 Ohm
PerTronix 28010 Flame-Thrower Coil Oil 2.9 ohm Oil Filled Black
PerTronix 44001 Flame-Thrower III Coil, 45,000 Volt, 0.32 Ohm, Chrome
PerTronix 60100 Flame-Thrower HP E-Core Ignition Coil, 0.2 ohm
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!