PerTronix 40001 Flame-Thrower Coil, Chrome
Universal Fit, 6.00" Overall Height, 2.20" Outside Diameter, Socket / Female Cap Type, Steel
- Features a smooth chrome finish
- For use with 12 volt inductive ignition systems
- Puts out 40,000 volts and has a 1.5 Ohm primary resistance
- Coils are internally resisted so they are compatible with many inductive ignition systems
- Its higher voltage allows larger spark plug gaps for added power, smoother response and better fuel economy
The hotter the spark, the easier your engine will start, and this 40,000 volt coil is just the ticket to a quick start! Its higher voltage allows larger spark plug gaps for added power, smoother response and better fuel economy. These coils are internally resisted so they are compatible with many inductive ignition systems.
- Smooth chrome finish
- 40,000 volts
- For use with 12 volt inductive ignition systems.
- 1.5 Ohm primary resistance
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PerTronix 40011 Flame-Thrower Coil, Black
PerTronix 45001 Flame-Thrower II Chrome Coil
Pertronix 45011 Flame-Thrower II Ignition Coil, 6 Volt, 0.6 Ohm
PerTronix 40111 Flame-Thrower Coil, 40,000 Volt, 1.5 Ohm, Black
PerTronix 28010 Flame-Thrower Coil Oil 2.9 ohm Oil Filled Black
PerTronix 60100 Flame-Thrower HP E-Core Ignition Coil, 0.2 ohm
PerTronix 40611 Flame-Thrower Coil, 40,000 Volt 3.0, Ohm Black
PerTronix 60103 Flame-Thrower HC Coil, 60,000 Volt, E-Core 0.32 Ohm
PerTronix 40501 Flame-Thrower Ignition Coil, Chrome, 40,000 V
PerTronix 40511 Flame-Thrower Ignition Coil, Black, 40,000 V
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!