Part # 4471361
PerTronix 1361A Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, 1960-72 Mopar 6 Cyl.
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
Never change points again with the PerTronix Ignitor points conversion kit. It provides increased voltage for improved performance and fuel efficiency. The system completely eliminates the contact points and fits neatly underneath the distributor cap for a "stock" look. Compatible with all 12 volt negative ground systems.
PerTronix Ignitor Systems can be used with any stock point-type coil, or use the Flame-Thrower 40,000 volt coil for maximum performance. Also compatible with MSD ignition boxes.
- Delivers 2x the voltage to the plugs for more power and MPG
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time, increasing coil output
- Hall Effect Trigger with no moving parts
- Epoxy molding makes module impervious to contamination
- Fits entirely inside distributor for a clean, stock look
- Stable timing - no adjustment needed
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
- Easy installation
Item DetailsMopar 6 cyl: 1960 - 1972
1960-72 Dodge All models V6 (Not for use with solid core spark plug wires)
- Operating Voltage: 8 to 16 volt DC
- Temperature Range: -50°F to 300°F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- For use with 12 volt negative ground systems
Guides & Documents