Patriot Exhaust H8440 1953-1956 F100 Fenderwell Y-Block Headers, Plain
272 Ford Y-Block V8, 292 Ford Y-Block V8, 312 Ford Y-Block V8, Fenderwell Header Tube Type
- Will fit 1953-1956 Ford F100 with the 272-312 Y-Block
- Features 1-1/2" primaries and 3" collectors
- Collector is angled down and aft at approximately 40°
- Fender well exit style design
- Made from steel and has a painted finish for added durability
These fender well headers are a fender well exit style and are designed to fit 1953-1956 Ford pick-ups with a Ford 272-312 Y-Block engine. Features 1-1/2" primaries and 3" collectors. This Ford 272-312 Y-Block collector is angled down and aft at approximately 40°.
Header Dimensions (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.