Patriot Exhaust H8086-B Tight Tuck Rear Swept Style LS Headers
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- Comes with a round style port flange
- Has a 1.75" tube diameter and a 2.5" collector diameter
- Made entirely of steel with a black ceramic coating for added protection
- Engineered to fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock motor mounts
- Features durable 16-gauge tubing and comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers
Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock motor mounts. Features durable 16-gauge tubing and comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Block hugger tube style
- 1.75" tube diameter
- 2.50" collector diameter
- Round port flange style
- Steel construction
- Black ceramic finish
- Sold as a pair
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.