Patriot Exhaust H8077-1 Shorty Header, 70-81 Camaro LS1/LS6, CC
Chevy LS V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Header for 1970-81 Chevy Camaro & 1970-81 Pontiac Firebird with LS1 / LS6 swap motor. This is a clipster style header with 1 5/8" primaries. This header comes with Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating (MCTBC). MCTBC protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Clippster style headers are perfect for grafting modern uni-body front clip suspensions to street rods, muscle cars and trucks. Clippster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Patriot Exhaust H8077-1 1 5/8" Shorty Header Chevrolet Camaro LS1/LS6 Swap 70-81 Metallic Ceramic Coating
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8077-B Shorty Header, 70-81 Camaro LS1/LS6, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8077 Shorty Header, 70-81 Camaro LS1/LS6, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8021 Clipper Header, 64-94 GM, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8047 Full Length Header, 64-89 Chevy Chevy, Raw
Patriot Exhaust H8047-1 Full Length Header, 64-89 Chevy Chevy, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8056-1 Clippster Header, 64-94 GM, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8047-B Full Length Header, 64-89 Chevy Chevy, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8021-1 Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Patriot Exhaust H8021-B Clipper Header, 64-94 GM
Patriot Exhaust H8056-B Clippster Header, 64-94 GM, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.