Patriot Exhaust H8076 Shorty Header, 67-69 Camaro LS1/LS6, Black
Chevy LS V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black, Round Port Flange Style, Steel, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Clipster Header for Chevy Camaro (1967-69) and Nova (1968-74) for LS1 / LS6 engine swap, raw
Clippster style headers are perfect for grafting modern uni-body front clip suspensions to street rods, muscle cars and trucks. Clippster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Patriot offers headers for many applications at prices you can afford.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Patriot Exhaust H8076 1 5/8" Shorty Header Chevrolet Camaro LS1/LS6 Swap 67-69 Hi-Temp Black Coating
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8076-1 Shorty Header, 67-69 Camaro LS1/LS6, CC
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Raw Finish
1969-87 GM A/F/G Body SBC Shorty Headers, Manual Trans, Raw
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Chrome
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Raw Finish
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Chrome
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11108FLT Mid Length Header
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!