Patriot Exhaust H8073-1 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, CC
Shorty Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Round Port Flange Style, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Clippster style headers are perfect for grafting modern unit-body front clip suspensions to street rods, muscle cars and trucks. Clippster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components.
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1991-1995 Chevrolet Blazer
1983-1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1982-1995 Chevrolet S10
1982-1995 GMC Jimmy
1983-1991 GMC S15 Jimmy
1982-1990 GMC S15
- Patriot Exhaust H8073-1 1 5/8" Clippster Header Chevrolet S-10 LS1/LS6 82-95 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Collector: 2 1/2"
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 1/2"
- Engine Swap
- LS1/LS6 engine
- Use 66 1/2 or later frame Brkts
- Reducers provided with O2 bungs
- with Column Shift
- with A/C
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8073 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, Black
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 11502FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Speedway 1982-97 Chevy S10 Small Block V8 Swap Headers, Raw Finish
Hooker 2837-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2837HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
JBA 1840S-3JS Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer
JBA 1840S-3JT Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer
JBA 1840S-3 Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer 4.3L
Patriot Exhaust H8036-1 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!