Patriot Exhaust H8068 Clippster Header, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Pontiac V8, Shorty Header Tube Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Patriot Header Camaro Chevy SB Raw.
Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear all stock motor mounts. Our applications include headers for small and big block Chevy engines, GM LS1/LS6 engines, small block and Flathead Ford engines and small block Mopar engines. Most headers are manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing and come complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers (excluding part # H8019 & H8090). Most Tight Tuck headers are available in three finishes; uncoated for individual customizing, chrome finish for that show quality shine or with Patriots very popular metallic ceramic coating. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Mid length or "clippster" headers provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods.
- Durable 16 and 18 gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black Coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1987-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Chevrolet Camaro 5L/305 V8
1987-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird 5L/305 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8068 1 5/8" Clippster Header Chevrolet Camaro Small Block Chevrolet 82-92 Raw Steel
- Collector: 3"
- Port: RD
- Primary: 1 5/8"
- Header equipped with a fitting to accept stock O2 sensor
- Fits most angle plug heads
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8068-B Clippster Header, 82-92 Camaro, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8068-1 Clippster Header, 82-92 Camaro, CC
Flowtech 11114FLT Shorty Header, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2055HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 3 Inch Length
Hooker 2460-2HKR Competition Shortie Header, Stainlesss Port
Flowtech 31114FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460-3HKR Competition Shortie Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460-4HKR Competition Shortie Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2460HKR Competition Shortie Header, Painted
Doug's Headers D3320-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 82-92 Camaro, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.