Patriot Exhaust H8025-1 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, CC
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Round Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Patriot Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Coated Tri-5 Header for Chevy SB (55-57) Passenger Car, Wagon & Nomad
Our popular 55-57 Chevy passenger car headers for small or big block swaps offer superior performance and fit. These headers accommodate the GM 605 power steering box conversion and fit most motor mounts. Extra ground clearance makes "slammed" cars drivable and above frame rail exhaust system installation easy. Available in a raw finish for individual customizing or with Patriots metallic ceramic coating. Please see our online catalog for specific information like tube size, port shape and collector size.
- Our popular 55-57 Chevy passenger car headers for small or big block and LS1 / LS6 swaps.
- Durable 18-gauge tubing
- Comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Available in three finishes; raw steel for individual customizing, Hi-Temp Black coating or Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier coating
- Limited One Year Warranty
Application1955-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4.3L/265 V8
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4.6L/283 V8
1955-1956 Chevrolet Corvette 4.3L/265 V8
1957-1961 Chevrolet Corvette 4.6L/283 V8
1962-1968 Chevrolet Corvette 5.3L/327 V8
1969-1982 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/350 V8
1980 Chevrolet Corvette 5L/305 V8
1965 Chevrolet Corvette 6.5L/396 V8
1955-1957 Chevrolet Nomad 4.3L/265 V8
1957 Chevrolet Nomad 4.6L/283 V8
- Patriot Exhaust H8025-1 1 5/8" Tri-5 Header Chevrolet Passenger Car/Wagon Small Block Chevrolet 55-57 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Does not fit angle plug head
- Fits stk or 605 Strg
- side eng mounts/rear cross member
- Use Orig. V8 pitman arm
- Will not fit if eng 3/4 in+ forward
- Fits TCI mount kit 725-7005-80 and equiv. Danchuk mounts
- Will not fit 168 tooth flywheel/kickout starter
- with A/C
More Like This
Patriot Exhaust H8025-B Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8025 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Raw
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Chrome
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
Patriot Exhaust H8063 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8050-1 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, CC
Patriot Exhaust H8050 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Raw Steel
Patriot Exhaust H8055 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Raw, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8055-B Tri-5 Header, 55-57 SBC, Black, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8046-1 Tri-5 Header, 55-57 Chevy LS1, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.