Painless Wiring 60510 Ford 1986-95 5.0L EFI Wire Harness
83-01 Ford, 85-92 Lincoln, 85-93 Mercury, 97-01 Mercury, 8 Number of Circuits
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This harness from Painless Performance is designed for 1986-1995 Ford 5.0 HO Mass Air Flow EFI engines. You must use the 1986-1993 MAF and Distributor. Included with this harness is an 8 circuit modular fuse block, detailed step-by-step manual, and Ford color coded wires with labels for easy installation. This standard length harness allows four feet from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuse block and ECM mount.
- 1986-1989 1/2 must add MAF (mass air flow) sensor
- 1994-1995 must modify TPS wiring and change distributor
- Number of Circuits: 8 Fuses with 2 Ignition & 1 Fuel Pump Relay
- Harness Length: 4 Feet Between Engine and ECM
- Fuse Type: Blade
- Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
- Color Code Based: 1990 Mustang
- Circuit Designations: Printed Wire Tags on all Connectors and Open Ended Wires
- Factory Style Connectors For All Required Sensors
- Integrated Fuse Block
- Data Link Connector and Check Engine Light Included
- Comprehensive Instructions And Tech Support
Wiring Instructions (PDF)
- All new fuel injection harness with OEM fitment connectors and harness breakouts
- Diagnostic connector and check engine light
- Rubber grommet
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
This harness includes connections for the following components:
- Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Data Link Connector
- EEC Ground
- EEC Power Relay
- EEC Test
- EGR Vacuum Regulator
- EGR Valve
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Idle Air Control
- Ignition Coil
- Ignition Switch Signal
- Ignition Timing Setting
- Intake Air Temperature
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp
- Mass Airflow Sensor
- Neutral Safety Switch
- O2 Sensor
- Starter Relay
- TFI Ground
- TFI Pigtail
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Year: 1986 - 1995
- Make: Ford
- Model: Passenger Car
- Engine: 5.0 H.O. Mass Air flow
- Transmission: None
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50002 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 50003 21 Circuit Pro Street Chassis Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10202 Universal 28 Circuit / 18 Fuse Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10204 28 Circuit Pickup Chassis Harness
Painless Wiring 50001 10 Circuit Race Only Chassis Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.