Painless Wiring 60502 1992-1997 GM LT1 Engine Harness
- There are 8 Fuses with ignition, fuel pump & air pump relays
- This engine harness is specially designed for the 1992-1997 GM LT1
- Comes with printed wire tags on all connectors and open ended wires
- Harness includes all connections needed for fuel injection and transmission operation
- It allows you to install late model GM fuel injected engine and correct computer into almost any chassis
Take advantage of GM's electronic engine management system with this Painless Wiring Harness. Complete standalone harness allows you to install late model GM fuel injected engine and correct computer into almost any chassis. Harness includes all connections needed for fuel injection and transmission operation.
This harness is standalone and is not intended to replace the OEM engine wiring. Standalone harnesses are intended to run the designated engine & transmission only, generally when swapped into another vehicle.
Number of Circuits: 8 Fuses with Ignition, Fuel Pump & Air Pump Relays
Harness Length: 4 Feet Between Engine and ECM
Fuse Type: Blade
Firewall Passthrough: Grommet
Color Code Based: 1994 Camaro
Circuit Designations: Printed Wire Tags on all Connectors and Open Ended Wires
The Fuse Block Protects The Following Circuits:
- Air Pump
- Driver Side Injectors
- Dual 40 amp Ignition Relays
- ECM & Data Link Connector
- Fuel Pump, ECM, & Mass Airflow Sensor
- Heated O2 Sensors, EGR, & Canister Purge Solenoid
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp & Brake Switch
- Pass Side Injectors
This harness includes connections for the following components:
- Air Pump
- Air Pump Relay
- Brake Switch
- Canister Purge Solenoid
- Data Link Connector
- Driver/Pass Front O2 Sensors
- EGR Valve
- Engine Coolant Temperature
- Fan #1 Relay Ground ECM Activation
- Fan #2 Relay Ground ECM Activation
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Relay
- Fuel Pump Test
- Gear Indicator Switch
- Idle Air Control
- Ignition Coil
- Ignition Module
- Ignition Switch Signal
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor
- Knock Sensors
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp
- MAP Sensor
- Mass Airflow Sensor
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor
- VSS Output For Speedometer
This harness is designed for 1992-1997 5.7L LT1/LT4 & 4.3L (V8) L99 engines with a 4L60E transmission, using a '94-'97 ECM. This harness will not work with ’92-’93 ECMs . These engines and transmissions were factory equipped in Camaro, Firebird, Corvette, Roadmaster, Impala, and Caprice. These harnesses also include a VATS bypass module, painless part #64024. The 4L60E transmission used must be a 1994+ which utilizes a 13th pin on the transmission connector. When using either of these harnesses on a '96 or '97 engine you must replace the coil, coil output wire and knock sensor with the parts from a '92 -'95 engine. Included with this harness is an 8 circuit modular fuse block and GM color-coded wires with labels for easy installation.
This standard length harness allows four feet from the back of the intake manifold to where the fuseblock and ECM mount. Perfect for those that plan to mount these components under the dash or in the glove box.
This kit includes:
- All new fuel injection harness with OEM fitment connectors and harness breakouts.
- OBDII connector, mounting bracket, and check engine light.
- Vehicle Anti Theft System (VATS) bypass module
- Rubber grommet.
- Mounting hardware.
- Installation manual.
This harness also requires the following mating parts; ECM #16188051 or #88961150.
We recommend checking the online manual for the full list of required mating parts prior to ordering.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Painless Wiring 60103 1990-92 GM TPI Speed Density Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60101 GM Throttle Body Injection Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60508 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60509 1999-2002 GM LS1 Engine Harness, Extended
Painless Wiring 60218 1999-2005 GM Vortec Engine Harness, Extended
Painless Wiring 60511 5.0 Ford Fuel Injection System Engine Harness
Painless Wiring 60127 LS1 Coil Pack Relocation Harness
Painless Wiring 60217 1999-2005 GM Vortec Engine Harness
12-Circuit Mini-Fuse Universal Hot Rod Wiring Harness Kit
AEM 30-3801 Infinity Plug and Play Engine Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.